Wednesday, August 5, 2009

ONE!

-Signing in!

First post, um, HECKS YES. So, who is "Lady", right?I'm Lady. And I'm real. Thats all you need to know about me. Click here to view my personal page. Most of you are wondering, "wtf is 'flava fo yo face'"? This is flava fo yo face. Basically it's just media takeout, TMZ, & youtube on crack with a little bit of my commentary. But it's new. So bare with me. Lets get on with this.

Topic of the day...
"Angel Lola Luv" Aka Lola Monroe.

I'm probably kind of late on this.. &Maybe it's just me being a hater, but do I spy a wanna be Minaj?
I just think that honey should have stuck to "video-vixening", or modeling or whatever she did.
I sense beef coming up...?
Hopefully Minaj wont entertain it. More on that when I get some.

NEXTTTTTT!

& is it me... or does mario sort of have the ninja turtle look going on since he shaved his head?
lets compare shall we?

i'll let you decide.
Thats all for today.
More next time!
& thats some FLAVA FO YO FACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment