Thursday, August 6, 2009

TWO!

-Signing in!


&I got a whole buncha treats&stuff, fo yo face of course :). Why? Cause I love you.

First off.

iSPY an internet thug!
"If you feelin froggy, LEAP!"
Tweets husband of pop singer Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon.
Although never actually directly ADDRESSING Eminem, Nick Cannon sent a number of "treats" and "insults" to his twitter (clickable), obviously reffering to Eminem's diss song, "Warning". If you ain't hear it yet, youtube that thang.
Okay, so in my opinion Nick, STFU. If you didn't want it to go this far, then you shouldn't have let Mariah do the video. If you believed Mariah's side of the story or not (which I refuse to comment on until I see pictures or hear voicemails), you should have known that Eminem would retaliate. I mean, come on.

on to a few treats.
DIRECTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TORRENT:
DOWNLOAD EITHER UTORRENT OR LIMEWIRE.
CLICK THE PICTURE AND CLICK OPEN.
DOWNLOAD.
*albums are clickable.
* ay! I heard Jeremih was gay :/
more on that when I get some.. & trust i'ma get some!


haven't listened to both yet, but i'll come back when I do & reccomend some tracks.

NEXTTTTTT!

Livvi Franc

Some new chick from Barbados. Theres a short biography of her on her myspace.
I dont really know what to think about the song itself. I'm liking it a lot. But I'm also kind of sick of the women impowerment songs, y'know. Yeah, "Me Woman, Me powerful& Independent.", but it's like, yeah.. I know.
Plus. I don't think reffering to herself as a bitch is the best way to show these ideas. But I know I know.. bitch is just a term, yadayada, yeah I know. I'm down with the young people lingo :), just sayin.


& I like the video, its kinda sexy. The colors are nice, and she looks pretty. Luck to ya Livvi!
I'm kinda liking her song 'Lovey Dovey' too.
Its cute.

& now....
Tiny & Toya

WORD IS.... T.I. has requested BET executive producers to take Tiny&Toya off of the air. When the show was first suggested to him, he disagreed, but he to let it go on the air anyway. It was said he viewed the show once in jail and was EMBARRASED at how Tiny was being portrayed.

But despite his requests, BET has no intention on pulling the show off of the air.

I totally and completely agree with TI. I only had to watch the show once to see that Tiny looked like an IGNORANT FOOL. Her speech was TERRIBLE. They had terrible shots of her, where she looked like somebody's mole rat. It was really just an embarrasment. I wouldn't want anyone to see my ugly wife's true color's either. I mean, Tiny aint ugly. She's actually really pretty. But on that show... GOOD LAWD!

& I SAY NO!



so now... Tiny & Toya daughters want a show for their new group OMG girls.
When will we end this unneccessary reality show madness!?!




Everybody AIN'T Amber Rose. But, yeah.. I guess you cute Li' Beyonce.. I mean Solange.....

thats all for today.

& thats some FLAVA FO YO FACE!


1 comment:

  1. Nick is stupid . Eminem could whoop his ass .
    Jeremih is not gayyyy , cause we married .
    Tinyyy looks like an expensive puppy .

    Ohhh yeahhh , I love your bloggg !
    :)

    ReplyDelete